What is SmartSIM?
Advantix’s SmartSIM connects Honeywell handheld scanners and mobile computers to over 600 carriers worldwide and it will automatically switch between carriers as the device moves from region to region, optimizing cellular connectivity performance.
Among the key features SmartSIM will deliver:
- Top-notch coverage—offers the best cellular coverage possible whether users stay in a fixed location or travel
- Lower connectivity costs—total spend reduced via competitive, pre-negotiated carrier pricing
- Superior security—features deep packet inspection at the network layer, plus content filtering
- Robust reporting—mobility analytics provided in real time via an SaaS platform
- Easier management—eliminates need to manage multiple carriers, contracts, and invoices, and lowers management costs
Why Honeywell + Advantix + HotWireless?
The HotWireless program enables Honeywell to complete our channel-centric recurring revenue strategy, which covers a growing portfolio of software, services, and security management with the Mobility Edge Android platform.
Compatible Honeywell products include:
- Honeywell RT10: The Honeywell RT10 rugged tablet is designed for rapid user adoption, minimized TCO, and optimized device management. Whether you’re a supervisor or a shop floor employee, a manager or a maintenance worker, the RT10 is ready to fit into your daily workflow.
- Honeywell CT60 XP: The CT60 XP handheld computer is designed for highly mobile, frontline workers and managers in scan-intensive workflows who need secure mobile data collection and processing. Part of the CT60 product family—the Honeywell portfolio’s main offering for touch-only rugged mobile computers—the CT60 XP is built on the Mobility Edge platform and delivers enhanced ruggedness, best-in-class total cost of ownership, security, and the longest lifecycle for the Android system. It also comes with the technologically advanced FlexRange imager, which provides superior scan performance in the most compact form factor in its class.
- Honeywell CT40 XP: The CT40 XP is a one-stop solution for store associates and other mobile workers to seamlessly accomplish daily operations—from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery, logistics, and more.
Want more details on HotWireless through Honeywell? Check out our one sheet below.
Ready to start your
own HotWireless business?
Contact Bruce Glenn via email
or call directly at 805.746.5437.